There were heaps of baddies around but no goodies in sight.
Click on “play” below to view the YouTube video of the turf war.
In October 2010 we travelled to Tasmania on the “Spirit of Tasmania” ferry where we spent 10 days touring the island.
- Day 1 – We travelled from Devonport to Stanley.
- Day 2 – We travelled from Stanley to Craddle Mountain.
- Day 3 – We travelled from Craddle Mountain to Launceston.
- Day 4 – We travelled from Launceston to Hobart, where we stayed for 3 nights.
- Day 7 – We travelled from Hobart to Port Arthur.
- Day 8 – We travelled from Port Arthur to St. Helens.
- Day 9 – We travelled from St. Helens to Launceston.
- Day 10 – We travelled from Launceston to Devenport, where we boarded the ferry to Melbourne.
On 14 December 2012 I took delivery of a shiny new 2012 LS Mitsubishi Outlander. Within minutes it was dirty! The heavens above opened up and it was no longer clean.
The Outlander replaced the 2012 Holden Cruze Hatchback.
We went to Warrnambool again in September 2012.
These are photos of our trip to The Grampians in April 2011.
Unfortunately due to storms which occurred in January 2011, a number of road, tracks and attractions were closed and off-limits.